Now, I don’t usually subscribe to this tagging wotsits that is abound on the interweb, but by the tone of my previous post, you can see I’m being a tad reflective of late. So why not?
Apparently, this thing works by me being among the first 11 people to write a comment on a friends blog and am therefore ‘tagged’ myself.
Go check our Laura’s blog too whilst you are at it. It’s the dogs wotsits.
Or these are the rules which I half-inched off of Laura’s blog:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post. (In this case, you can consider yourself tagged if you like or comment on this entry 🙂 )
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them! (You’ll know yourself, surely!)
1. What is the one thing you would do if there were no physical or monetary limitations, be it with someone dead or alive?
Now there’s a question. I’m a family person and a great big Mumsy thing, so I think that I’d just build a great big house for my husband and babies. Sorry, is that dull? Oh okay. In that case, I’d skydive naked with every famous bloke I fancy, all skydiving naked. Why? Why not!
2. If there was no space-time continuum to worry about, what would you go into the past to change?
I think I’d go back and have a word with myself about going out with this awful lad when I was 16. He was just the pits and when I was that age, I think I was just too vulnerable and immature to be with a guy and he totally took advantage of that. I mean, it did serve its purpose in a way, I appreciate my husband a thousand fold more than I might have done if I hadn’t had such an awful time with another bloke. Either way, I think I could have done without the misery and pain that guy caused, so yeah, I’d go back and have a word with myself!
3. Who would you cast in the movie of your own life?
Kate Beckinsale. She looks absolutely nothing like me but I think she’s a wonderful actress and absolutely beautiful. Or Nicole Kidman who I look more like, she’s just as wonderful. Not sure either could carry off my absolutely insane moments though. Anna Faris could be in the running now, come to think about it.
4. If you could force one famous person into retirement, who would it be?
Oh gawd, there’s such a list! There are a few that irritate me badly. Probably Piers Morgan, off the top of my head. That twat (sorry about that kids) printed fake photos of UK “soldiers” peeing on and torturing Iraqi’s in his newspaper. He put countless lives at risk by doing that, including my brothers. What a complete and total tit. This is why I can never hate Jeremy Clarkson from Top Gear. He did what a lot of us wish they could do: punched him in the face. I’m not one to condone violence at all, but that moron could have gotten people killed to sell papers, so in this instance, handshakes all round for Mr Clarkson.
5. Just what is the secret to the universe?
6. If you could be one other person for a day, who would it be?
I’d probably want to be one of my favourite actors or actresses. That’s predictable right? To be honest, I’d love to be my three year old daughter. The fun that a three year old has in a day is just immense! And messy! I would just adore to finger paint and ride round a play ground on a trike all day. She has the maddest fun ever. Yep, I want to be my three year old.
7. You are forced to move into one literary setting (like Narnia.. or uh, the house on Paper St. that Fight Club took place in) – you have to leave your friends, family, home, etc. but you have your choice of literary setting to move into … what would it be?
Erm, tough one. Although more thought of as a TV show, there are countless novels to accompany it, so I’d go to the Doctor Who universe (or Whoniverse!) and chillax with the 8th Doctor, who is played by the insanely wonderful Mr Paul McGann. That aside, I think I’d like to go to the world of maybe Jane Eyre or Carol Goodman’s fantasy offering Incubvs (because I like the idea of a University run by witches and daemons!).
8. If there was no danger in it, what one planet in our solar system would you travel to?
Mars probably. There others are mainly gas, but this one seems the most viable and interesting really. Knowing my luck though, I’d probably contract some terrible flesh eating virus that had been long dormant…
9. You can have any one celebrity fight any one animal, which would it be?
I’d love to see Usein Bolt chase a cheetah, or Russell Howard (UK comedian) battle it out with Dolphin. That just makes sense on a Wednesday.
10. Just what book would you take with you on a stranded island.
Jane Eyre, simples.
11. Which horror movie villain would you most like to share a banana split with?
That dude from Pirates of the Caribbean. Oh, what’s his name? The one that wants to marry Keira Knightly but she’s in love with Orlando Bloom? Yeah, him. You knew who I meant. I think he gets a raw deal. I’d also happily take him over Orlando Bloom. Can’t be doing with ultra skinny blokes. Its intimidating when you’re with someone who has a smaller jeans size than you!
Right, my 11 questions for YOU to go off and answer!
1. Yodelling or Opera – which type of singing is more your bag out of those two?
2. Can you think of a moment in your life that helped define you as a person?
3. If you could turn yourself invisible for the day, what would you get up to?
4. You wake up one morning and discover you are four years old again and must relive your life from that moment onwards, whilst maintaining all the knowledge of your future – would you be happy?
5. How many roads must a man walk down?
6. Is this a question?
7. Sometimes bad people walk into your life and despite the destruction they cause, they make you realise how strong you are. Can you relate a moment when this has happened to you?
8. If you could be famous for one thing for all eternity, what would it be? Don’t go for anything obvious! That would be boring!
9. If there was someone living (who you no longer speak to for whatever reason) or dead you could just sit down with and talk to, who would it be and what would you say?
10. Snog, Marry, Avoid – Who and why?
11. If you weren’t with who you are with now, or if you’re single, which famous person or fictional character would you like to be married to?
Now, go away and answer the above questions and then let me know so I can be really nosy and read what you wrote!